THE POWER YOGA COMPANY:
Sunday 21/7: 10:30:11:30am - all level.
Sunday 4/08: 10:30-11:30am - all level.
(2) NEW CLASS AT FLEX CHELSEA : every Friday 11am-12:15pm: Dharma Yoga. FIRST CLASS IS ON FRIDAY 19/7 and will be FREE. Check https://flexchelsea.com.
(3) Holiday: I am way from Sunday 21 to Tuesday 30 July and from Thursday 8 to Wednesday 28 August.
There are no Dharma classes on Mondays 12:15-1:15pm until 9 September at More Yoga Clapham.
Last Dharma class of the summer at TPYC is Sunday 14 July. They will resume Sunday 1 September.
(4) I am very happy to become an ambassador of the skincare range FRE Skincare, which has been especially designed for active women and formulated to help maintain our training, while combatting exercise and sweat-induced skin damage.
All products are 100% Vegan, therefore cruelty free, in line with the main principle of Yoga, Ahimsa or non-violence. An Argan Tree of Life is planted for every set sold, empowering women who harvest Argan in Morocco and thereby also fighting deforestation.
The 123FRÉ is a must for active women and Yoginis around the world! I tested it and am converted. My skin stays hydrated, break-out free and bright despite being so active.
Use the CODE ALIXYOGA FOR 15% OFF at check out: https://www.freskincare.com/ALIXYOGA.
(5) My latest blog article is for a lovely French yogini’s beautiful website dedicated to yogis who love to travel. It is in French and is about implementing a Yoga routine while travelling. Don’t read the English translation which is an automatic one and doesn’t make sense :) but read it in French: ‘Comment instaurer une routine de Yoga en voyage’. Head to https://yogisonroadtrip.com/blogs/yogis-on-roadtrip/comment-instaurer-une-routine-de-yoga-en-voyage
(6) It was great to meet Alice and be featured on her blog. You can read the interview here: http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/2018/11/alix-dharma-yoga-teacher.html
(7) ASQUITH LONDON BLOG: Read the latest blogs to which I contributed for Asquith London, a brand I am very happy to work with:
(8) To learn more on DHARMA YOGA, please read the following blog post: 'What is Dharma Yoga?'