Friday 1 March: 6-7pm (all level).
Friday 22 March: 6:30-7:45pm (Dharma Level 2);
Friday 29 March: 6:30-7:45pm (Dharma level 2);
Sunday 31 March: 9:30-10:30 (Dharma all level) and 10:30-11:45am (Dharma level 2);
Friday 5 April: 6:30-7:45pm (Dharma level 2).
(2) From Monday 18 February I will no longer teach my Monday evening class at The Chelsea Harbour Club but I am very happy that Hery is taking it over from me. Also I will still be covering there.
(3) My latest blog article is for a lovely French yogini’s beautiful website dedicated to yogis who love to travel. It is in French and is about implementing a Yoga routine while travelling. Don’t read the English translation which is an automatic one and doesn’t make sense :) but read it in French: ‘Comment instaurer une routine de Yoga en voyage’. Head to https://yogisonroadtrip.com/blogs/yogis-on-roadtrip/comment-instaurer-une-routine-de-yoga-en-voyage
(4) It was great to meet Alice and be featured on her blog. You can read the interview here: http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/2018/11/alix-dharma-yoga-teacher.html
(5) ASQUITH LONDON BLOG: Read the latest blogs to which I contributed for Asquith London, a brand I am very happy to work with:
(6) To learn more on DHARMA YOGA, please read the following blog post: 'What is Dharma Yoga?'